KATO WORKS CO., LTD has officially launched a new CityRange “CR” model, the CR-250RV as an addition to the current line-up for the global market. CR models are designed for maneuvering in the cities and for lifting work in confined worksites.
- Boom and Jib “EJIB”
This mobile crane is equipped with the first ever EJIB on a CR model, based on the 4S concept namely; Slant Boom, Safety, Speedy, Small Space. The EJIB mechanism allows for efficient jib deployment which requires only two external cab work for set up.
- Ergonomic Cab
The cab secures an all-round excellent view and provides great operator comfortability due to hydro-pneumatic suspension. It has built-in IC tag providing high level security therefore reduces crane theft.
- KATO ACS (Automatic Crane System)
An automatic safety device feature that instantly responds to any direct changes to various operating configurations. It has a range of limiting functions that increase safety during operation. With its high-intensity color LCD, the new ACS makes operations easier as it provides illustrated key switches, enabling quick identification of their functions for each operation.
- KATO SAFETY FEATURES
A combination of advanced safety features that provide an even safer driving and/or crane operating environment minimizing the risk of undesired events.
- Surround View Camera: It displays a real time birds-eye view to the operator ensuring an all-around view for safer traveling and crane operation.
- Human Detect Assist System: Another safety feature that assist the operator by detecting people near the crane that are not visible to the operators view range.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) :Equipped with ABS which further enhances braking power and significantly reduces braking distance especially on slippery surfaces.
- Touch Screen COR display
This is a colored display that shows various information for example fuel consumption, operations time etc. It also provides a range of functions which include the ECO switch which saves fuel by adjusting for optimum work engine speed during crane operation. During non-operation the hydraulic pump outlet and fuel consumption are also greatly reduced thanks to the Auto-Minimum-Control adoption.
- Searcher Hook (option)
The 2 position offset angle Searcher Hook is a breakthrough feature for inserting operation. Therefore this feature performs best in height limiting work sites such as warehouses, balconies and soffits.
- General Specification
- Maximum lifting capacity:
- 25t x 2.8m
- Boom length:
- 6.7m - 29.0m (6 sections)
- Jib length:
- 5.3m ～ 8.2m (2 sections, hydraulic telescoping & luffing)
- Cummins B6.7 (EU Stage5)
- Overall Length:
- Overall Width:
- Overall Height:
- Gross Vehicle Weight:
- Front Axle Weight:
- Rear Axle Weight:
- Optional Features
Searcher Hook, Anemometer, Tire pressure monitoring system, Door visor, Lunch table Resins/Aluminum outrigger plate and storage etc.
For any enquiries, kindly contact your distributor or;
KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
9-37, Higashi-ohi 1-chome, Shinagawa-ku,
Tokyo 140-0011, Japan