Given the importance of personal information, KATO WORKS CO., LTD. implements the following privacy measures.
- Information related to personal information about customers, suppliers, or others is managed appropriately, with a specific person designated as responsible for its protection.
(Hereinafter, such information is referred to as “Personal Information”.)
- When Personal Information is requested, it will be used only to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
- To execute a contract with a customer, supplier, or other party
- To improve new product development or service by KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
- To provide information about products and services offered by KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
- To promote KATO shareholder understanding, administer shareholder information, execute processing requirements, and so on
- Purposes stated, notified, or posted separately by KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
- Collected Personal Information will be appropriately managed and will not be provided or disclosed to third-parties beyond the scope for which approval was obtained, except in the cases specified in paragraphs 1 to 4 of Article 23 in Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- KATO WORKS CO., LTD. will specify internal regulations and implement safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, or other threats to collected Personal Information.
- If KATO WORKS CO., LTD. provides Personal Information to a third party, based on an approval indicated in 3. above, KATO WORKS CO., LTD. will ensure the information is managed appropriately by having the third party sign an agreement not to leak the Personal Information, transfer it to another party, or otherwise violate its privacy.
- If preferred, individuals that provided Personal Information can stop the information from being displayed, modified, or otherwise used, by contacting the department in charge via email at “email@example.com”.
- KATO WORKS CO., LTD. will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and norms regarding Personal Information held by the company and will implement maintenance and improvement measures for Personal Information protection activities.
01 April 2005
KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
President Kimiyasu Kato