KATO NEWS on WEB
Launched New 30t HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR"HD1430-7" for the Global Market
KATO WORKS CO., LTD. launches the conventional excavator HD1430-7 for the global market. It is mounted with an environment-friendly EU StageⅣ/EPA Tier4 Final compliant engine.
The productivity and user-friendliness have also been enhanced with a new design and features.
HD1430-7 Product Features
- Environmentally friendly EPA Tier 4 Final/EU StageⅣcompliant engine
||Daimler OM936LA (MTU 6R1000)
||4-cycle water cooled, overhead valve direct injection, intercooler turbocharged
|Number of cylinders
||6 cylinders 110mm x 135mm (4-3.8”×4.1”)
- The new Control Valve provides smooth operation.
- The diameter of the hydraulic piping has been increased which realizes high productive operation.
- The cycle time has been improved by 33% (compared with the HD1430V).
- An easily accessible cab maintenance space and a wide range main maintenance space are available.
- The battery disconnect switch is available as a standard feature and provides safe electric maintenance.
- The new ROPS cabin further enhances safety and provides a wider view.
- With a new air-conditioner and cab structure, the cab pressurization and protection from dust are realized.
- The polycarbonate provided to the door, protects the operator from various objects such as scattering stone.
- A new engine start mechanism allows the engine to start, only when the safety lever is applied to lock position.
- The ISO compliant handrail is provided and enables the operator to access the upper structure safer.
- The standard Rear View Camera and optional Side View Camera secure a wide range view.
- Comfort and user-friendly
- The air volume is increased by 26% compared to the previous model.
- A new operation lever decreases operation burden by 25% with a new round shape grip.
- With a wide color display and touch screen control, a new APC has been provided. Various information is available on the screen and also provides different types of functions e.g. enabling the operator to operate the air-conditioner via APC screen.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT;
KATO WORKS CO., LTD.
- OVERSEAS MARKETING DEPARMENT
- ADDRESS: 9-37, Higashi-ohi 1-chome, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0011, Japan
- TEL: +81-3-3458-1115